"I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind. " - John Diefenbaker
The Solidarity Movement of Alberta's 21 Demands
1) No unlegislated or unconstitutional mandates or laws.
2) No compelled, coerced, forced, or uniformed medical procedures.
3) No lockdowns or mandated public measures.
4) No censorship or de-platforming of free speech imposed by any platform or government.
5) No government-owned or funded media. All media should be independently owned and operated away from government influence.
6) Democratically elected judges separate from government.
7) Referendums on key issues.
8) The right to recall politicians and judges. No lifetime appointments.
9) Audited paper ballot elections using picture identification to verify voter eligibility without mail-in ballots or electronic tabulators.
10) Local Police leadership selection with the right to recall.
11) Open public debate without censorship.
12) No taxation without representation. Transparent audits of taxation funds and allocations.
13) Education reform.
14) Recognize parental authority in ALL matters and in particular matters of education and medical treatment. Reform government over-reach into the family sphere.
15) Sovereignty over environmental regulations. Reform environmental policies toward actionable and measurable results.
16) Sovereignty over firearms rights. Reform gun control to respect the use and ownership of firearms, including symbolic deterrence from both foreign and domestic threats.
17) Sovereign local tax collection that stimulates both corporate and private growth.
18) Restitution or monetary compensation for those that have been subjected to illegal covid mandates.
19) No citizen should be restricted from any place, activity, education, or livelihood due to government-imposed restrictions or medical mandates that may be imposed on them or their families.
20) We want amendments to the Constitution of Canada to prevent the future abuse of power by elected and non-elected individuals.
21) Pastors, Clergy, and religious leaders should be free to perform their duties free from government interference.
God Bless the Canadian Patriot!